Brown's classic series of 24" wide wall ovens are made in the USA and specially sized to fit common 34 1/8" H x 22 3/8" W cutouts. The TTM7212KW is a single gas wall oven with porcelain doors in a jet black finish. The oven door includes a window and exterior light switch to illuminate the interior, making it easy to monitor your cooking without opening the door. The manifold includes a digital clock with a timer function for added convenience. Inside, this wall oven features solid porcelain construction for lasting durability to hold up to everyday use. Two adjustable racks with safety brakes allow you to accommodate a variety of sizes when baking. The drop-down broiler includes a two-piece tray with grease well. The TTM7212KW is powered by glow bar ignition and ships with a pre-installed 115V 3-prong cord. It is set for natural gas but can be converted to propane without additional equipment. Brown's domestically manufactured wall ovens have an industry exclusive height of 34 1/2". These units fit many discontinued cutouts such as Caloric, Slattery, and older makes, including Magic Chef. To fit other cutouts up to 39" high, add the TKW700 trim kit accessory.
- Designed and constructed domestically
- Sized to fit 34 1/8" H x 22 3/8" W cabinet cutouts, a popular replacement size rarely offered by other manufacturers
- Jet black porcelain finish to suit most kitchen style
- 2.92 cu.ft. interior to fit large dishes
- Door includes a window and exterior on/off rocker light switch, making it easier to monitor your cooking without opening the door
- Two wire racks with safety brakes included, with several glide positions to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Lower drop-down compartment for separate broiling with even heat distribution
- Includes a pre-installed 115V 3-prong cord for ignition
- Basic knob controls for simple and intuitive cooking
- Allows for easier cleaning as needed
- Added convenience for easier cooking
- Unit comes set for natural gas connections but can be converted to propane in the field without any additional equipment
- Interior oven is constructed from porcelain for lasting durability that holds up to daily cooking
- Two-piece porcelain broiler tray with grease well
- Add TKW700 accessory to raise the exterior height to fit 39" high openings
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.