Brown Stove Works offers a wide selection of American-made household cooktops built for long-lasting durability in space-challenged kitchens.
The WEL05 is a 24" wide 220-240V electric cooktop designed to fit 22 5/8" wide x 18 5/8" deep cutouts. It features a porcelain surface in a white finish for a classic look, with a recessed design that helps to contain spills. Side-located push-to-turn knobs offer easy and safe use, with an indicator lights to show when the cooktop is on.
- Made in the USA: Designed and constructed domestically
- Classic fit: Fits common 28 3/8" x 18 5/8" D counter cutouts
- Porcelain cooking surface: Scratch-resistant top in a clean white finish
- Coil elements: Traditional design offers reliable heating and strong durability for everyday use
- High Temperature Burners
- 8" burner: Larger element is ideal for heating wider pots and pans
- Three 6" burners: Standard burners accommodate most heating needs
- Chrome drip bowls: Each coil element includes a removable chrome pan to catch spills for easier cleanup
- Recessed top: Curved design helps to contain spills on the surface
- Side controls: Cooktop knobs are located on the right side of the cooktop,
- Push-to-turn controls: Knobs require a small amount of force for added safety
- 220-240V operation: Professional installation required
- Cord not included: Compatible with standard 40 amp 3 or 4-wire range cords
|24" Cooktops 30" Cooktops
||24" W x 20" D x 3 3/4" H 28 3/4" W x 20" D x 3 3/4" H
||22 5/8" W x 18 5/8" D 28 3/8" W x 18 5/8" D
|*Approx. Shipping Weight
||25 Lbs. 30 Lbs.
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.