Summit Appliance offers a wide selection of American-made household ranges built for long-lasting durability in space-challenged kitchens. The WEM110 is an apartment-sized 220V electric range sized at just 20" wide, with a generous 2.46 cu.ft oven interior that can accommodate large trays. Two adjustable oven racks are included. The waist-high broiler is located inside the oven, allowing you to switch functions without moving contents to a separate compartment on the floor. The lower drop-down storage compartment is ideal for keeping pots and pans out of the way in small kitchens. Designed to meet the most current UL safety standards, this unit features one 8" 950W and three 6" 650W coil elements. These operate at lower wattage than standard electric ranges, allowing for a slow but steady heating process that will not cycle off. Upfront push-to-turn knobs offer additional protection, ensuring users won't reach over hot burners to adjust the heat. This unit complies with ADA guidelines. The WEM110 comes in a classic white finish to suit any kitchen setting. It has a recessed oven door and is conveniently sized at just 24" deep for a better fit in galley in L-shaped kitchens, where every inch counts. Porcelain and steel construction help the unit hold up to years of daily use. We include an anti-tip bracket for added safety. This unit does not include a line cord (a standard 40 amp 3 or 4-prong cord can be installed by your electrician). With its classic style and quality construction, Summit's made in the USA cooking line offers reliable cooking for smaller homes. Additional choices are available in 24", 30", and 36" wide fits.
- Designed and constructed domestically
- Apartment-sized width offers all the functionality you need in a smaller footprint
- Shallower fit is ideal for L-shaped and galley kitchens
- Bottom drop-down compartment is ideal for storing cookware, helping to free up space in your small kitchen
- Three standard 6" and one large 8" element
- Designed to comply with the latest UL safety standards, the elements operate at lower wattage for slower but steadier heating that will not cycle off
- Each element includes a removable chrome pan for easier cleaning
- Broiler is located inside the oven, eliminating the need to transfer contents to a separate compartment towards the floor
- Two wire racks with safety brakes included, with several glide positions to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Smart design limits the depth and protects adjacent cabinets
- Solid construction built to hold up to everyday use
- All knobs are located in the front of the range, letting you adjust your heating without reaching over hot burners
- Burner knobs require a small amount of force to turn on for added protection against accidents; oven knob is not push-to-turn
- Control panel includes an 'on' light for the oven and burners for added safety when using the range
- Allows for easier cleaning as needed
- Two-piece porcelain broiler tray with grease well
- Included for user installation to help prevent tipping
- Compatible with standard 40 amp 3 or 4-wire range cords
- Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility that complies with the Americans for Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.