Brown Stove Works offers a wide selection of American-made household cooktops built for long-lasting durability. The WNL053 is a 30" wide gas cooktop designed to fit common 28 3/8" wide x 18 5/8" deep cutouts. It features a scratch-resistant porcelain surface in a clean white finish, with a recessed design that helps to contain spills. Side-located push-to-turn knobs offer easy and safe use. Four open 9000 BTU burners include built-in enamel grates. This unit comes set for natural gas but can be converted to propane with the purchase of the Kit LP accessory. It utilizes electronic spark ignition and includes a pre-installed 115V 3-prong cord. The WNL053 is designed and constructed in the USA. Additional finishes are available, as well as 24" sizes for smaller kitchen spaces and matching wall ovens. Browse our website to explore our complete selection.
- Designed and constructed domestically
- Fits common 28 3/8" W x 18 5/8" D counter cutouts
- 9000 BTU burners with built-in enamel grates to meet most cooking needs
- Classic design in a clean white finish to match any kitchen
- Scratch-resistant design for lasting durability
- Curved design helps to contain spills on the surface
- Spark ignition system with a pre-installed 115V 3-prong cord
- Set for use with natural gas connection. To convert for propane use, add Kit LP
- Cooktop knobs are located on the right side of the cooktop, clearing up space in the front for easier cooking
- Knobs require a small amount of force to ensure burners are not accidentally turned on
|24" Cooktops 30" Cooktops
||24" W x 20" D x 3 3/4" H 28 3/4" W x 20" D x 3 3/4" H
||22 5/8" W x 18 5/8" D 28 3/8" W x 18 5/8" D
|*Approx. Shipping Weight
||25 Lbs. 30 Lbs.
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.