PANEL NOT INCLUDED
Our new Superba® Series EQ dishwasher is the quietest in the industry at just 41 dBA (per IEC standards, normal cycle). Featuring our latest in cleaning technology ™ the EQ wash system ™ this model delivers the best wash and dry performance while achieving the lowest levels of sound.
- EQ Wash System delivers the best wash performance among leading competitors and the industry's lowest sound levels
- NSF® Certification
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - Tier II
- Requires the installation of custom panel and handle (not provided)
- ProScrub® Option uses targeted spray jets during the Normal or Heavy Duty cycle for stubborn messes resulting from baked-on soils
- The Innovative culinary tool rack provides a dedicated space for cleaning your favorite culinary tools
- Optimum wash sensor adjusts the wash cycle to specific water conditions for maximum cleaning efficiency and performance
- The Heat Dry option with a dedicated drying element heats the tub at the end of the cycle to ensure dishes are dry every time
- Stainless steel interior retains heat for better drying performance while resisting wear over time
- The Industry's Quietest Dishwasher at 41 dBA* - *Per IEC standards, Normal cycle
- Whisper Quiet® EQ Sound Insulation System (41 dBA*) is half as quiet as the average conversation - *Per IEC standards, Normal cycle
- SatinGlide® System with ball-bearing rollers allows racks to move in and out easily ™ even when fully loaded
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.