30-inch Electric Combination Wall Oven and Microwave
If you're looking for the perfect wall oven, this one is just right. With a 5.0 cu. ft. capacity oven, a 1.4 cu. ft. microwave built in and a 10-year limited parts warranty on the elements, this 30" combination oven is made to last. Easily check on advanced features like 8-minute Power Preheat or EvenAir true convection using the4.3" LCD screen. The sensor microwave with drop down door turns this unit into an all-in-one cooking station to free up counter space for preparation. And not only does this oven offer the space to get it all done and the power to get it done fast, it's designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Industry-leading 6.4 cu. Ft. Total Capacity (5.0 cu. Ft Lower Oven, 1.4 cu. Ft. Microwave)
- Power Preheat your oven in 8 minutes
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled in the U.S.A.
- 10-year Limited Parts Warranty on Oven Elements
- EvenAir True Convection System with Auto Conversion
- Precision Cooking system with Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil
- Heavy Duty Roll-Out Rack
- 1.4 cu. ft. Sensor Microwave with Drop Down Door
- Variable broil
- 2X Life hinges
- Panoramic View Oven Window
- 4.3" LCD Touchscreen Oven Control
- Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Cleaning Levels
- Hidden Bake Element
- Cabinet Installation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.